Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dominatrix Daydreams

So, Cream says he wants ME to Dominate HIM... in a purely physical way.

He likes pain.
And we have been talking about this quite a bit lately.

In the past, I tended to get the giggles when I attempted to subdue him.
As you can imagine, this did not lend itself well to actual submission.

Part of the problem was, I did not believe myself to be Dominante.

But one recent morning I was daydreaming and could SEE myself dominating him.

The path is not clear, because I am not familiar with the techniques, but the state of mind was there.

The elation from giving him what he wants.
And a tiny bit of naughty indulgence in enjoying making someone else feel something else so intense, and being trusted to keep it from crossing that line from good to bad.

Power. Responsibility. I'm starting to understand.

And since I have begun to gradually explore these fantasies as both figments of my imagination and erotic literature.

We have a long and varied path ahead of us, but we are on the way!

{Peaches}

2 comments:

  1. It's just a suggestion, but .... sit on a guy's face, and he'll do anything you want him to.

    sev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While he's gasping for air and begging silently with his tongue. Very good idea, SEV!

    ReplyDelete