Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vanilla or Twist?

Last week's blog post with the lovely velcro cuffs Cream gifted me last week, initiated some interesting conversation:

wifeinlove asked, "Can I ask were you both quite vanilla before hand and how did you go about introducing all this into your relationship?"

My automatic response was, "No". We are at the very beginning of this exciting kinky adventure.

But then I thought back to our first days of carnal indulgence, both with each other and at all...

*the screen blurs as we fly back through memories to the year 2000; a blazing fire, concrete floor, dow board mattress, and bare naked studs both wood and male*

Teenagers in love, barely past our virginity and overloaded on sensual discovery. I ride him like the stallion he is, bucking hard and fast. He feasts at my breast and heeds my demands to bite harder. Harder. HARDER! A wild buck rips my tenderized flesh from his teeth and horror spreads across his face. I take one look and demand, Don't you DARE stop!

So yeah, I don't think I ever was vanilla. I prefer a twist.

4 comments:

  1. I suppose all 'kinky' folk have always been...just didn't have a name for it. I know I always took a submissive role in the bedrrom but I never thought of myself as submissive (in labelling terms) until I investigated.

    Bane of my life now! Wish I'd never discovered this side of myself!

    You're very lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck is on my side but I believe you can find a balance too, without the labels.

    *hugs and hope for you*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious!

    I didn't discover my submissiveness till I actually met a MAN :)

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie - I laughed when I read your comment because I understand exactly what you are saying but not sure I could have vocalized it quite as succinctly.

    ReplyDelete